Userpilot Is Now SOC 2 Type II Certified
Learn More About Userpilot’s Information Security Standards & What SOC 2 Type II Means For Your Company
What Is SOC 2 Certification
SOC 2 is an auditing procedure developed byAICPA to ensure the security of client data processing by 3rd party service providers.
The certification is based on 5 Trust Service Principles:
SOC2 Type I vs SOC 2 Type II
SOC 2 Audit Process
Benefits of Using a SOC 2 Type II Certified Service Provider
- Data breach prevention.
- Lawsuit and bankruptcy protection.
- Increased credibility and trustworthiness.
- And a higher chance of closing enterprise deals - to name a few!
SOC2 Type II at Userpilot
- Has access control via end-to-end encryption and two-factor authentication. You can learn more about the technologies used to ensure data security in a report issued by a reputable, independent auditor.
- Uses network and application firewalls.
- Has intrusion-detection mechanisms in place.
- Uses performance monitoring tools.
- Uses disaster recovery tools.
- Has security incident handling procedures in place.
- Uses quality assurance and process monitoring procedures.