Teresa Torres, Ramli John, Carlos González de Villaumbrosia. Deep Innovation, Killing Features & the Challenges in Product in 2021. Product Drive 2.0 is coming!
“Invite Teresa Torres. But she won’t agree to speak” – My manager told me in February 2020, one month into my adventure with Userpilot. I was only just starting to think about the first edition of Product Drive. A second later, I was frantically Googling “Teresa Torres”. Yup, she won’t agree to speak for us – I decided. So I didn’t even dare to try asking her.
A lot of Product Education, changes, growth, and 2,200 participants (yup, that’s how many we had on the first edition of Product Drive!) later – guess what. I finally mustered up the courage to invite Teresa Torres to share her wisdom with us.
And she said yes!
So ladies and gents – here’s Product Drive 2.0.!
Product Drive 2.0. Speaker Lineup
Teresa Torres is not the only big name on the Product Drive lineup this year. Other notable speakers include:
- Ramli John – Managing Director of ProductLed and co-author of “Product Led Onboarding”
- Moe Ali – CEO of Product Faculty
- Hitesh Sharma – Senior Product Manager, Microsoft
- Carlos Gonzalez de Villaumbrosia– Founder & CEO, Product School
- Nimrod Priell – Ex-Facebook Product Lead and Founder & CEO of Cord
…and many, many more! Go check out the lineup to listen to and connect with our 25 amazing speakers.
🔥 Hot Topics – From Deep Innovation, Team-Led Growth, Killing Features, to the Challenges in Product Marketing & Management in 2021
This year, we have divided the topics of presentations into six exciting categories:
- Product Analytics
- Product Operations
- Product Growth
- Product Management & Leadership
- Product Marketing
- Live Workshops
…so every product person can find something that suits their interest!
NEW! Live Product Growth Workshops
On top of traditional presentations, we also decided to include a more interactive formula this year: live workshops.
Our product experts will be running 5 live workshops to give you actionable help with the following aspects of product marketing and management:
- MVP onboarding – how to build your first new user onboarding without coding and spending a lot of time on it
- Secondary Onboarding – Onboarding doesn’t stop with new users! Learn how to keep driving value across the user journey, improve retention and reduce churn!
- Driving WOM & Account Expansion with Interactive Secondary Onboarding – Learn how to push more upsells and cross-sells to your users
- Code Free Product Experiments – easy to set up A/B tests and product experiments you must try to improve your Product Metrics
- Measuring user sentiment with NPS – NPS doesn’t have to be a vanity metric! We’ll show you how to tag qualitative follow-up responses
Product Drive Wouldn’t Be Possible Without Our Media Partners
We couldn’t have done it without them.
Building the greatest speaker lineup and preparing the most insightful workshops would’ve been all for nothing if it weren’t for the amazing media partners that helped us get Product Drive to you.
Live Afterparty Speed Dating Style
Last but not least – we will be live-commenting on the talks and chatting with our speakers in our Facebook Group, Product Marketing & Growth.
On 6 October 2021, we will host a virtual ‘afterparty’ Speed Dating style – you will be matched with each of the participating speakers/attendees you choose to connect with for a 5-minute live chat.
Don’t hesitate – the seats on the workshops are limited to 10 participants, so sign up now to secure yours!